We are following all COVID-19 (Coronavirus) public safety guidelines and adjusting our business practices as needed to ensure customer and employee wellbeing. As a precautionary measure, anyone working on behalf of Denali CS – including our technicians – is being asked to stay home for the recommended 14 day quarantine period if they are returning from out-of-country, have been exposed to a presumptive or confirmed case, or are feeling unwell.
We are also providing our technicians and other field employees with additional health and safety guidance to assist in keeping our customers and employees safe:
- Work surfaces at our office are being sanitized daily and throughout the day.
- Recommended protocols for cleaning tools has been implemented.
- Service vehicles are being sanitized daily.
- Service technicians continue to practice proper hygiene by washing hands as often as possible, wearing gloves, using hand sanitizer, and sanitizing areas before beginning work and after completing work in your home.
- Field technicians will wear disposable gloves and shoe protectors while in a customer’s home.
- Customers may make payment by phone to discourage the sharing of surfaces and contact that is within six feet.
- Upon request, we are offering a zero contact experience for service calls.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will adjust our business practices as required. We recognize that this may be a particularly stressful time, and want you to know that we are committed to serving you and making your experience as easy as possible.