At Denali CS, the health and well-being our customers and team is paramount to us. We know that this can be an overwhelming and uncertain time as we all face the challenges with COVID-19. Thus, we want to do what we can to alleviate your concerns. Therefore, as President of Denali CS, I want to explain what precautions we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our customers and team.
As an initial step, we are implementing to the best of our ability all official guidelines and regulations promulgated by the CDC, State of Texas, and local counties that relate to our business. For example, all of our employees are mandated to wear face coverings while at the office, on a jobsite, or in a customer’s home.
Moreover, our employees are instructed to take their temperature before leaving their home and upon arriving at a jobsite or for a service call. If their temperature is 96.6 Fahrenheit or more, they are not allowed to report to the office, a jobsite, or for a service call. Similarly, if a team member or a member of their household is sick with the symptoms identified with COVID-19, they are not allowed to report to work. Our team is also required, to the extent possible, to maintain distancing of at least six feet from each other, as well as anyone on a jobsite, including customers. Finally, in the event any of our team or a family member of a team is diagnosed with COVID-19, they are not allowed to return to work until medically cleared or allowed to do so under the guidelines of the CDC or any applicable regulation.
Beyond the above, to further ensure the health and safety of our customers and team, we have implemented the following:
- Work surfaces at our office are being sanitized daily and throughout the day.
- Recommended protocols for cleaning tools has been implemented.
- Service vehicles are being sanitized daily.
- Service technicians continue to practice proper hygiene by washing hands as often as possible, wearing gloves, using hand sanitizer, and sanitizing areas before beginning work and after completing work in your home.
- Field technicians will wear disposable gloves and shoe protectors while in a customer’s home.
- Customers may make payment by phone to discourage the sharing of surfaces and contact that is within six feet.
- Upon request, we are offering a zero contact experience for service calls.
To protect our team, we ask that you notify us if anyone in your home has symptoms identified as being related to COVID-19 or tested positive for COVID-19.
Finally, when booking a service call or when the team member arrives at your home, please let us know if you have any special requirements or requests. We will accommodate any specific requests or requirements when possible.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will adjust our business practices as required. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.