For over a decade Denali CS has served the Dallas-Fort Worth market with mechanical solutions for commercial, government, and industrial projects ranging from preventive maintenance, renovation, remodel, and retrofit to new construction ventures. Our specialty areas are airports, schools, colleges, hospitals, secured government facilities, correctional facilities, and manufacturers. In a marketplace that strives to provide opportunities to minority contractors, Denali CS is a best in class woman-owned and HUB certified contractor. Throughout our tenure, we have partnered with industry leading contractors and project owners to bridge the diversity gap while delivering a superior quality project.(214) 350-9555
- Chiller Replacement & Additions
- Air Handler Unit (AHU) Replacement & Additions
- Computer Room Air Conditioner (CRAC) Replacement & Additions
- Rooftop Unit (RTU) Replacement & Additions
- Commercial & Industrial Power & Wiring systems Replacement, Additions, & New Construction
- HVAC Equipment Retrofits, Replacements, & Additions
- Boiler Replacement
- Humidification & Dehumidification
- Makeup Air Systems
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) Terminal Systems
- Heat Pump Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow System
- Duct Work modifications & Replacement
- Plumbing Modifications, Replacement & New Construction
- Thermal Insulation for HVAC, Piping & Plumbing
- Switchgear, Distribution Equipment, & Transformers Replacement, Additions, & New Construction
- High & Low Voltage Branch Circuit Panel Boards Replacement, Additions, & New Construction
- Emergency & Stand-By Generation & Distribution Systems Replacement, Additions, & New Construction
- Variable Frequency Drives Replacement, Additions, & New Construction
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting Design, Retrofits, Upgrades, Additions, & New Construction
- Lighting Controls & Dimming Systems Retrofits, Upgrades, Additions, & New Construction
- UL Certified Lightning Protection Replacement, Additions, & New Construction
- Raceways for Electrical, Data, PA/VE, Fire Alarm, & Controls Replacements, Additions, & New Construction
- Customized Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Thermal Imaging, Insulation Testing, Circuit Testing, Circuit Mapping/ Tracing
Exceptional Commercial HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Services
We offer an open line of communication and ensure complete transparency. Our technicians are dedicated to quality and value of job performance. For commercial HVAC, boilers, plumbing, piping, electrical, sheet metal, and thermal insulation requirements in North Texas, Denali CS is your trusted and expert source.
Count on Denali CS for top quality commercial system services!
At Denali CS, we target your demands today while providing sustainable solutions for tomorrow. Our insightful and proactive approach minimizes downtime and supports productivity. Bringing you industry leading innovations that fit within your budget, we strive to maximize efficiency, reliability, ease-of-management, safety, and longevity. Contact us at (214) 350-9555 for swift, customized, and rewarding installation processes, upgrades, replacement, repairs, and cost-effective maintenance. Serving your best interests at every opportunity, Denali CS remains on-call for 24 hour emergency service across Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Las Colinas, Addison, Coppell, and Lewisville, TX.
Expert Commercial Services
Denali CS offers a competitive advantage as a comprehensive Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) Contractor by streamlining the management of services we offer; thus, minimizing the administrative burden in dealing with multiple trade contractors. Our partnership with the local trade unions allows our company dynamic flexibility with our labor force while maintaining the superior industry knowledge and training we have come to expect.
Our trusted employees set Denali CS apart as they are all charged with understanding and implementing the company objectives and most importantly our customer goals to ultimate satisfaction. We are focused on understanding our customer’s needs today while providing tomorrow’s solutions with ingenuity, sustainability, and service excellence.
Our expert team of mechanical estimators and project managers are dedicated to strategizing with customers to drive proficiency and innovation on complex projects. Our leadership team maintains oversight throughout the entire lifecycle of the customer relationship from RFP support to implementation to project maintenance. We effectively and efficiently work in conjunction with other contractors to ensure a project is delivered safely, on time, and within budget.