Commercial and industrial chillers use a process known as evaporative cooling. The unit pulls heat from water that circulates through the coils, creating chilled water that cools down the air. Available in a wide range of sizes to fit nearly any application, chillers offer a great alternative where air conditioners can’t handle the demand efficiently. Denali CS provides a complete selection of commercial chiller services, including 24/7 repair across Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Las Colinas, Addison, Coppell, and Lewisville, TX.
Commercial & Industrial Chiller Maintenance
The commercial or industrial chiller has a major impact on day-to-day operations and budget. Keeping the system operating at peak performance saves on costs, energy usage, disruption, and comfort. Regular maintenance protects your investment. Denali CS offers the ideal opportunity to get the job done quickly, without needless disruption, and to exacting standards. As a family-owned business in North Texas, we put our integrity, innovation, and accountability to work for you.
Call our team for commercial chiller service today!
Why get in touch with us at (214) 350-9555 for proactive upkeep for your commercial chiller?
- We take care of the scale, algae, minerals, mud and other contaminants that increase thermal resistance, decrease heat transfer efficiency and diminish overall performance.
- Inspection of chilled water loops protects against scale, corrosion and biological growth that can negatively impact tube and pipe effectiveness and heat transfer.
- Improve the chiller’s efficiency by lowering the temperature of water entering the condenser.
- Attack the problems, such as dirty coils, and not just the symptoms.
- Keep chilled water flow rate optimal. Too low of a flow rate reduces chiller efficiency and eventually leads to laminar flow. Too high causes vibration, noise and tube erosion.
- Ensure proper refrigerant charge, catch leaks, inspect for air and moisture introduced into the system to ensure reliability and efficiency.
- Verify safety and sensor calibrations on microprocessor controls for efficient operation of starters and motors
- Troubleshoot electrical connections, wiring and switchgear
- Analyze compressor oil and check oil filters for pressure drop
- And more!