- Chiller Replacement & Additions
- Air Handler Unit (AHU) Replacement & Additions
- Computer Room Air Conditioner (CRAC) Replacement & Additions
- Rooftop Unit (RTU) Replacement & Additions
- Commercial & Industrial Power & Wiring systems Replacement, Additions, & New Construction
- HVAC Equipment Retrofits, Replacements, & Additions
- Boiler Replacement
- Humidification & Dehumidification
- Makeup Air Systems
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) Terminal Systems
- Heat Pump Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow System
- Duct Work modifications & Replacement
- Plumbing Modifications, Replacement & New Construction
- Thermal Insulation for HVAC, Piping & Plumbing
- Switchgear, Distribution Equipment, & Transformers Replacement, Additions, & New Construction
- High & Low Voltage Branch Circuit Panel Boards Replacement, Additions, & New Construction
- Emergency & Stand-By Generation & Distribution Systems Replacement, Additions, & New Construction
- Variable Frequency Drives Replacement, Additions, & New Construction
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting Design, Retrofits, Upgrades, Additions, & New Construction
- Lighting Controls & Dimming Systems Retrofits, Upgrades, Additions, & New Construction
- UL Certified Lightning Protection Replacement, Additions, & New Construction
- Raceways for Electrical, Data, PA/VE, Fire Alarm, & Controls Replacements, Additions, & New Construction
- Customized Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Thermal Imaging, Insulation Testing, Circuit Testing, Circuit Mapping/ Tracing
From new construction to the most challenging modernization project, we are uniquely positioned to solve any mechanical situation for commercial, industrial or the governmental sectors. Our trusted employees set Denali CS apart as they are all charged with understanding and implementing the company objectives and most importantly our customer goals to ultimate satisfaction.
We are focused on understanding our customer’s needs today while providing tomorrow’s solutions with ingenuity, sustainability, and service excellence.
Our expert team of mechanical estimators and project managers are dedicated to strategizing with customers to drive proficiency and innovation on complex projects. Our leadership team maintains oversight throughout the entire lifecycle of the customer relationship from RFP support to implementation to project maintenance. We effectively and efficiently work in conjunction with other contractors to ensure a project is delivered safely, on time and within budget.
Recognizing the investments that our customers make in their mechanical infrastructure is the key to critical success of understanding how to maintain it and maximize the return on investment.
It is with our extensive knowledge, collaboration, best management practices and proactive approach that we provide our customers an opportunity to maintain their Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration, Plumbing and Electrical systems to the greatest extent of their capability. We are innovative while being straight forth and will work to manage our customers’ time and resources to the best of our ability albeit working to maximize the system’s life span. We understand economics and are here to help customers keep alignment with their overall financial goals.
Regardless of project size or scope – maintenance to repairs, Denali CS is here to provide our customers with a superior quality project, safely, on time, and within budget.
Denali CS has had the fortunate opportunity to serve customers in a variety of venues ranging from mechanical projects to landscape and irrigation to general construction. Such examples are:
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) Airport – Docking Station
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) Airport – Terminal E Mechanical Piping and Glycol
- Texas Department of Transportation – Flower Mound, TX Dixon Road Improvements – Landscape & Irrigation
- Texas Department of Transportation – Flower Mound, TX FM 2499 Improvements – Landscape & Irrigation
- Dallas Love Field Airport – Terminal Improvements – Landscape & Irrigation